- Modified antibiotic beats superbug resistance
- Cows have shown an “insane” and “mind-blowing” ability to tackle HIV which will help develop a vaccine
- Scientists Develop Inexpensive, Versatile Technique for Making RNA
- Gale Offers Free Access to Science Resources to Commemorate Total Solar Eclipse >More details are here
- ACS announces free training resource for peer reviewers: ACS Reviewer Lab features six interactive modules covering the basics of peer review and publishing ethics, as well as practical guidance on how to write an informative, high-calibre referee report.> More details are here: https://www.acsreviewerlab.org/
- ACS Launches ChemRxiv: ChemRxiv, a new chemistry preprint server for the global chemistry community. The Beta launch has been undertaken with initial strategic input from the American Chemical Society (ACS), Royal Society of Chemistry, German Chemical Society and other not-for profit organizations, as well as other scientific publishers and preprint services. The free-of-charge service, originally announced late last year, is managed on behalf of the chemical science community by ACS and is powered by Figshare, an online digital repository for academic research. More details are here: https://chemrxiv.org/
What’s new in IITHLibrary?